Honesty. Knowledge. Commitment.
- Estate Planning
- Probate & Estate Administration
Ms. Patterson has a stellar track record of developing creative and effective strategies to achieve her clients' goals. Mrs. Patterson litigates using well-developed strategies individually tailored to the specific needs of her clients while following the letter of the law.
Ms. Patterson focuses her law practice on litigation, wills and estates and civil litigation law, representing clients in Washington, D.C. and Southern Maryland.
Ms. Patterson is knowledgeable in identifying and dividing marital assets, Ms. Patterson has extensive experience achieving desired custody and timesharing or visitation results. Whenever children are involved, Ms. Patterson ensures that the children's best interests are a top priority. Ms. Patterson's practice includes custody, visitation, child and spousal support, interstate custody and support, marital and property settlement agreements, modification of pre-existing orders and post- enforcement. Ms. Patterson also drafts wills, trusts, advance directives and other end of life planning documents. Whatever your case involves, Ms. Patterson can provide you with excellent client service and legal guidance from a knowledgeable lawyer.
conflicts and end of life planning can be highly stressful and emotional. Ms. Patterson has dedicated her career to helping individuals and families find solutions that protect their best interests. As a wife and mother, Ms. Patterson understands the sensitivity of these issues. Whether you are going through a , struggling with a child custody dispute, seeking a protective order against an abusive lover or interested in protecting your assets, know that Ms. Patterson will take the time to listen to your story, understand your concerns and develop a tailored legal strategy to meet your needs and goals.
For a confidential consultation, please call 202-926-4575.
Current Employment Position
- Regan & Associates Chartered, Associate, 2015 to 2016
- Patterson Law Office, Attorney, 2010 to 2014
- Neighborhood Legal Services Program, Staff Attorney, 2008 to 2010
- District of Columbia School of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. - 2006
- University of Maryland at College Park, College Park, Maryland
- Major: Psychology
- District of Columbia, 2009
- Maryland Volunteer Legal Service, 2006
- Court Appointed Special Advocates of Prince George's County, 2007 to 2008
- DC Bar Association, Member, 2008 to Present
- Maryland State Bar Association, Member, 2006 to Present